April 10, 2017

Ironjawz, how did that happen?

It seems I've started a new Warhammer army... I'm not sure how that happened. It's been nine years since I really started a new army for Warhammer. Actually I suppose the Stormcast I got count as a new one too. I've been eager to get some Ironjawz since they released. I have a fair collection on 'Ardboyz already so ading only a few units to them makes the army relatively cheap to collect. I'll be painting these in the same scheme as the 'Ardboyz I've shown here. Its going to be fun.

I have managed to get a few games under my belt recently an that's set my enthusiasm for the game at an all time high. We are getting a small but regular group together in Hamburg finally. You can find us on Facebook under Age of Sigmar Hamburg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Friends